Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BNTM.




































at the weekend i went up to london with one of best pals alicia (who's birthday is today!), it was a sham and a fiasco to say the least, we got forgotten about, locked out ect ect however BNTM was fabulous!!! i was so so excited when charlotte (from the last cycle) was presenting as she was my favourite! just before the catwalk show when we were doing a bit of shopping, then jade and imogen walked right past us and we were very starstruck (i may have punched lisa too hard in the arm). the catwalk show was ammmazingg and i wish i had bought my bigger lens but i didn't fancy trecking round london with a really heavy camera so i had to do some serious cropping when i got home. 
my tumblr is currently not letting me in as i have 'suspicious activity' on my account and won't let me reset my password which is rubbish as i have had it for a year and a half and its my baby.

also check the lovely magical voice of evie wilson. 

love livvy  xoxo