Friday, May 10, 2013

like the city that nurtured my greed and my pride.





when receiving a text from jenny 'my house, friday. no if's not but's no coconuts' i was surprised by a little tea party from my best chums as an early birthday celebration.
jade and jenny got my a beautiful mug (see above) and a VERY floral picture frame and i have already filled (big fan of a picture frame)
i handed in my last pieces of work for second year which is scary and a relief all at the same time. 
i am now so ready to curl up with all the magazines i haven't had time to read and a bar of dairy milk oreo that my beautiful house mate gave me to cheer me up
tomorrow will consist of packing up all my stuff and trying to eat all the food in my fridge
love livvy
xoxo 
p.s. yes my badge does say knob jockey, my friends are so charming!