Tuesday, January 17, 2012

sweet nothings.



cardi:zara  shirt:new look  belt:gift  shorts:rokit  tights:marks and spencer








hello sweeties! just a few photographs of my life lately. there is a cheeky attempt at an outfit picture has got in there, i think I'm going to attempt to take more pictures of my outfits however halls are such a boring place to take pictures (they're also rubbish for light) and i don't think I'm brave enough to go out on the streets or so'ton with my tripod. i have developed a serious ebay ring habit really.need.to.stop! mama sends me little cards with messages in to cheer me up if I'm feeling a little down, love her! i haven't had much uni since i have been back so i feel like i have had a little bit of an extra holiday, kind of wish i had known before so i could have gone home and seen my boy and the fam a bit more but c'est la vie! 

love livvy
xoxo