Tuesday, March 27, 2012

then when the cops closed the fair, i cut my long baby hair.






hello lovelies 
it is so good to be home, back in my new room (just needs decorating but more on the
at another time) 
i went to see my mama in a play at the weekend and the boy came too, i was so very proud of her!
on sunday the boy and i went to london to get him a suit for the ball, he looked sharp in pinstripe! we walked along southbank (forget how lovely it is every time i go) i took some pictures on film so when i have the pennies to get them developed i will share them.
since i got back i've been riding my horse and doing uni work in the sunshine, so lush.
being the twit i am i left the perfect bag for the ball on friday back in so'ton and none of my bags here go with my outfit so let the panic happen (such a girl)
hope everyone is having a lovely easter break
love livvy
xoxo