Monday, January 21, 2013

i belong with you, you belong with me






bonjour!
today i went on a little trip to the V&A with my uni chums, we went to the david bowie exhibition (it was sooooo good!). We wandered round the fashion section first and loled at floating bra's and looked at all the pretty things.

and then (probably the best decision of the day) we went to the breakfast club, after getting lost for about twenty minutes whilst being hungry and hot we finally arrived and pretty much didn't talk till we finished eating!

i would have an outfit post but i haven't been sleeping very well for the last week and no one wants my tired face all up in here so here a couple of shots jenny took of me for one of our photography projects.

p.s. if i haven't banged on about this enough i am shortlisted for the company blog awards in 'best use of photography' so if you fancy it would be lush if you could vote for me!