Saturday, January 26, 2013

summer comes, winter fades.






hello there!

1. i ordered some trial business cards from moo.com, i am super pleased with them, i can't wait to order some more with more of a range of my photographs on!

2. its got to that time where i decide i need a new purse, mainly because mine makes it so tricky to get change out, plus this is puuuurdy.

3. some new beauty bits, i got rimmel appcalips in luna (which looks like this on) and a mascara that i've only ever heard good things about (plus it was on offer)

4. fizzy laces to get me through my deadlines...ahem...

5. this years sandals that where purchased when it was lovely and hot in london because my feet felt like they were being roasted in my brogues. 

in other exciting new i have been shortlisted for 'best use of photography' in the company style blogger awards, THIS IS CRAZAAAY! 
thank you so so much to all of you who voted i did not at all expect to be short listed at all!!
now just to badger you a tiny little bit more... it would be amazing if you could vote for me again, via the badge in my side bar.