Tuesday, June 5, 2012

my man is fighting some unholy war.




playsuit: c/o motel rocks
lipstick: ruby tuesday by maxfactor 

hello lovelies!
a few weeks ago the lovely selina at motel rocks contacted me and offered to send me a gorgeous item from their collection, i chose this pippa playsuit and i love it!
if you look at my sidebar you can see that motel are offering you beautiful readers a fifteen percent discount with the code -TOPBLOG15- plus till the end of the jubilee they're offering a twenty-five percent discount with the code JUBILEE25!  
this playsuit makes me think of grease, the collar especially, i like pulling it up a and pretending i'm cool..(like rizzo)
i chose to pair it with my lipstick i got myself for my birthday, its not my perfect red but its pretty close (sometimes all you need is lipstick!)
my internet has been playing up so much lately so if i drop off the side of the world then that will be why, i will be sat at my laptop cursing bt wireless!
this weekend i rewatched the it crowd and forgot how flipping funny it was (made me snort with laughter, sexy i know) and how much i want to marry moss because we have matching glasses...
i'm off to a jungle themed party this week and have decided to go as the nights sky in the jungle, so i can wear glitter and my jumpsuit but i haven't a clue what shoes to wear! 
hope everyones had a lovely jubilee bank holiday!
love livvy 
xoxo